North Carolina Real Estate Purchase and Sale Agreement
Sell a residential NC property with this North Carolina Real Estate Purchase and Sale Agreement.
- Fee Simple Title. The seller is responsible for providing fee simple title to be conveyed by warranty deed to the buyer.
- Forms of Financing. The contract can be used in transactions with new mortgage financing, seller financing and/or assumption of an existing mortgage loan. The contract also contains optional clauses for FHA/VA financing.
- Property Inspection. The buyer has the option to accept the property as is or perform a property inspection.
- Lead Disclosure. The form includes a lead paint disclosure, as required by federal law.
- Default. Provisions setting out the consequences of default by either party.
This North Carolina Real Estate Purchase and Sale Agreement
is available as a fully editable MS Word template.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016