North Dakota Tenant's Notice of Termination
Serve formal notice on your landlord that you are terminating your monthly lease with this North Dakota Notice of Termination (1 Month).
- North Dakota law requires month-to-month tenants to give at least 1 calendar month's written notice to terminate their tenancy.
- This form cannot be used for a fixed term lease that has a specified expiration date.
- The document includes a Service of Notice, so you can record how the Notice was served on your landlord (e.g. by personal delivery or by certified mail).
- Your landlord is required to return your security deposit within 30 days after you move out, but you must provide your forwarding address. There is a space in the form for you to do that.
- The North Dakota Notice of Termination (1 Month) is a downloadable legal form which is easy to use. Just fill it in, print it and sign it.
Last Updated: 19-April-2016