(0) items
You have no items in your shopping cart.
All Categories

    Nova Scotia Security Deposit Claim


    If you plan to keep part of your tenant's security deposit for unpaid rent or damages, you must file this Security Deposit Claim form with the Nova Scotia Director of Residential Tenancies.

    • The claim form must be filed within 10 days after the tenancy terminates.
    • If the security deposit is not sufficient to cover the amount being claimed, the landlord can file an application with the Director for an order for the balance remaining.
    • You can download this PDF form or fill it in online directly through Service Nova Scotia.
    Download Type: Other
    Last Updated: 23-November-2021
    SKU: 1537