Rent a condominium unit to a tenant with this comprehensive Oklahoma Condominium Lease Agreement.
- Security Deposit. The tenant must pay a security deposit, which will be returned at the end of the lease, within 30 days after the landlord receives the tenant's written request, less any amounts being deducted for damage or unpaid amounts owing by the tenant.
- Restrictions. Optional clauses restricting pets and smoking, which can be amended or deleted if not applicable.
- Extension of Lease. The lease does not allow any holding over by the tenant (i.e. remaining in the condominium unit after the end of the lease). If the tenant wishes to extend the lease, the parties must execute a new lease agreement prior to the expiration of the current lease term.
- Termination. Either party may terminate the lease in accordance with the provisions of Okla. Stat. 41 S 111.
- Renovations. The landlord agrees not to perform any substantial remodeling or renovations during the term of the lease.
- Legal Remedies. The lease sets out the legal remedies available to each party if the other party breaches the lease.
This Oklahoma Condominium Lease Agreement
is a downloadable template in MS Word format, and is fully editable to fit your particular circumstances.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016