Place a mortgage on a residential property with this Oklahoma fixed rate mortgage form.
- The mortgage form contains both uniform (multistate) covenants and non-uniform covenants for foreclosure, discharge of the mortgage when paid in full, and a waiver of homestead exemption pursuant to Oklahoma law.
- The mortgage secures the lender's position in connection with a loan and a promissory note signed by the borrower.
- This is a downloadable and fully editable legal template for single family dwellings.
- This is a standard legal form template in MS Word format.
- Intended for use in the State of Oklahoma.
Last Updated: 15-September-2021