Oklahoma Notice of Sale of Rental Premises
Oklahoma landlords, give notice to your tenants that the property they are renting has been sold with this Notice to Tenant of Sale of Rental Premises.
- The tenant is notified of the sale, and given instructions to pay the rent to the new owner.
- The Notice includes a Record of Service form, so you can record the details of how you served the Notice on the tenant.
- Downloadable, fully editable, and easy to use.
- Re-use the form as often as necessary, perfect for multi-unit properties.
- This form can be used by landlords and rental property managers.
- Intended to be used in the State of Oklahoma.
Last Updated: 05-January-2022