Ontario Commercial Triple Net Lease Agreement
Rent out office or other business premises to a tenant with this Ontario Commercial Triple Net Lease Agreement.
- This lease is a triple net lease carefree to the landlord, which means that the tenant pays for everything to do with the premises including structural repairs.
- The tenant has an option to renew the lease for an additional term.
- The tenant will pay all expenses, taxes, levies, and charges with respect to the premises, except for the landlord's income taxes.
- The tenant is responsible for carrying fire and extended coverage insurance.
- The tenant is responsible for all alterations, improvements, maintenance and repairs.
- Provisions for abatement of rent or termination of the lease if the building is substantially damaged, destroyed or condemned.
- The tenant accepts the lease subordinate to any mortgage or other lien.
- The tenant must provide an estoppel certificate on request by the landlord.
- This is a fully editable legal form template available in MS Word format.
- Intended for use solely in the Province of Ontario, Canada.
Last Updated: 21-April-2021