Ontario Condominium Alteration Agreement
Get the approval of your condo corporation before doing renovations to your unit with this Ontario Condominium Alteration and Indemnification Agreement.
- The condominium corporation must approve any renovations that might affect the common elements of the building.
- In order to get the corporation to approve the renovations, the unit owner indemnifies the corporation and assumes all liability for any damages resulting from the renovations.
- The renovations must be done in accordance with the approved specifications.
- The owner warrants that the renovations will be in compliance with the requirements of the insurance policies covering the property.
- The unit owner agrees to pay any increased insurance premiums resulting from the renovations.
- The agreement complies with the provisions of the Ontario Condominium Act.
To access the Condominium Alteration and Indemnification Agreement, add it to your cart and check out. Once you've paid for the form, you'll be able to download it.