Ontario Guarantee and Postponement of Claim
This Ontario Guarantee and Postponement of Claim is a means of securing repayment of the indebtedness of a corporate borrower.
- The guarantor is a director, shareholder, sole proprietor or other person with a material interest in the business of the borrower.
- The guarantor guarantees that he/she will repay the indebtedness to the lender if the borrower defaults in payment.
- The guarantor agrees that any debts owed by the borrower to the guarantor will be postponed to the debts owed to the lender, and the lender's claims would take priority.
- To access the form, add it to your cart and click on the checkout button to pay for your purchase. You can then download the form to your PC, laptop or tablet.
- Intended for use in the Province of Ontario, Canada.
Last Updated: 31-March-2021