Ontario Marketing Services Agreement
Hire a marketing consultant to market your company's products and services with this Nonexclusive Marketing Services Agreement for Ontario businesses.
- The marketing consultant will be paid a percentage of net revenues, as compensation for providing the services.
- The Agreement contains non-competition and non-solicitation provisions to restrict the consultant from marketing competing products or services.
- The marketing consultant agrees to keep all proprietary information of the company confidential.
- The parties agree to submit any disputes to binding arbitration.
- The client will provide sales and technical training for the consultant's sales reps.
- This legal form template can be adapted for use in other Canadian provinces outside of Ontario.
Last Updated: 31-May-2020