Ontario Nonexclusive Marketing Services Agreement
Hire a marketing consultant to market your company's products and services with this Nonexclusive Marketing Services Agreement for Ontario businesses.
- The marketing consultant will be paid a percentage of net revenues, as compensation for providing the services.
- The Agreement contains non-competition and non-solicitation provisions to restrict the consultant from marketing competing products or services.
- The marketing consultant agrees to keep all proprietary information of the company confidential.
- The parties agree to submit any disputes to binding arbitration.
- The client will provide sales and technical training for the consultant's sales reps.
The Ontario Nonexclusive Marketing Services Agreement template can be adapted for use in other Canadian provinces.
Last Updated: 14-Apr-2016