Ontario Purchase Money Security Agreement
Protect your creditor rights with this Purchase Money Security Agreement for Ontario suppliers.
- The contract is made pursuant to provincial Personal Property Security Act legislation.
- The parties to the Agreement are a customer (debtor) and a supplier (secured party).
- The supplier extends credit to the debtor for the purchase of goods under a specific purchase order.
- In return for the credit, the debtor grants the supplier a first, fixed, specific purchase money security interest in the goods and in the proceeds therefrom.
- This legal contract form is a fully editable Microsoft Word template.
- Intended for use only in the Province of Ontario, Canada.
Last Updated: 30-September-2021