Ontario Schedule to Purchase Agreement for Hotel Assets
Prepare a Schedule to an Asset Purchase Agreement for the purchase and sale of the assets of a hotel business with this downloadable template for Ontario.
- The seller must comply with the requirements of the Ontario Bulk Sales Act.
- Room rentals, restaurant and lounge receipts will be adjusted at midnight on the date of closing.
- Method of transferring the liquor license to the purchaser.
- The seller warrants that the employees are not represented under a collective bargaining agreement.
- Conditions of the purchaser for closing the transaction.
- Representations and warranties of the seller.
- Disclosure of revenues, expenses, contracts and business information.
- Assignment of service contracts and leases, trade names, signage and phone numbers from the seller to the purchaser.
This Asset Purchase Agreement Schedule addresses the special matters to be considered when purchasing hotel assets under Ontario provincial laws. Downloadable, fully editable.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016