Prepare a Financial Guarantee Bond under Section 44 of the Ontario Construction Lien Act with this template form.
- This form of bond is to be used for vacating a lien by payment into court.
- The principal under the bond agrees to pay the obligee of the bond all lien costs directed by the court.
- The surety will cover any deficiency not paid by the principal, up to a maximum stated amount.
- The surety is entitled to an assignment of rights from any person who receives payment from the bond proceeds.
- Buy the form once, and it's yours to use as often as you require.
This Ontario Section 44 Financial Guarantee Bond form
is a downloadable MS Word template which includes a copy of Section 44, for your convenience.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016