Rent out your summer home, vacation cottage or recreational property in Ontario with this Vacation Property Rental Agreement.
Provisions of the Agreement include:
- payment of the security deposit, and procedure for return of the deposit at the end of the rental,
- description of the rental property and items supplied with the rental (appliances, linens, kitchenware, etc),
- restrictions on use of the property, such as smoking, pets, noise, guests,
- the renter is solely responsible for personal property brought onto the premises,
- fees payable for no-shows, changes or cancellation of the reservation after a certain date.
This Ontario Vacation Property Rental Agreement is in MS Word format, and is fully editable to fit your particular circumstances.
Last Updated: 25-May-2021