Oregon Residential Lease Agreement with Option to Purchase
Lease a residential property in Oregon to a tenant, with an option to purchase the property, with this fully editable template.
- The Lease portion of the Agreement contains the standard lease provisions, and includes a lead paint disclosure as required by federal law.
- Under the Option portion, the tenant is granted an option to purchase the property after a certain time has elapsed under the lease.
- Determination of what portion of the lease payments are to be applied towards the purchase price.
- Procedure for the tenant to exercise the option to purchase.
- The option expires if the tenant chooses not to purchase the property.
- Disclosure of agency relationships and broker's fees payable (if any).
- Dispute resolution provisions.
This Oregon Residential Lease Agreement with Option to Purchase
is available as a fully editable MS Word document.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016