PEI Notice of Termination by Lessor
Do you have a tenant you need to get rid of? Serve them with this Notice of Termination by Lessor of Rental Agreement for Prince Edward Island.
- This Notice of Termination can be used by landlords to terminate the tenancy of tenants who:
- have not paid the rent,
- have behaved in a manner that has disrupted other tenants,
- have damaged the rental property or failed to keep it clean,
- failed to pay the damage deposit,
- misrepresented the property to a potential renter or purchaser,
- endangered the safety or impaired the legal rights of the landlord or other tenants,
- have too many people living in the premises,
- are in violation of provincial health or safety standards,
- assigned or sublet the premises without permission,
- for other reasons allowed under the Rental of Residential Property Act.
- Form 4 is a free PDF download.
- Intended for use only in the Province of Prince Edward Island, Canada.
Last Updated: 19-November-2021