Partnership Agreement to Dissolve on Death or Insolvency
This Partnership Agreement template contains clauses providing for the partnership to dissolve upon the death, insolvency or mental incapacity of one of the partners.
- Decisions must be made by a majority of ownership interests.
- Any partner can also dissolve the partnership by giving written notice to the other partners.
- The partners agree to resolve any disputes through arbitration.
- There are no provisions for the sale or disposition of the interest of any partner, so partners cannot withdraw from the partnership.
- This is a generic legal template that is not country-specific and can be used in many jurisdictions.
Download the Partnership Agreement template immediately after you purchase it, personalize it with your details, print and sign.