Hire a tenant to act as resident manager of a rental building with this Pennsylvania Resident Manager Agreement.
In exchange for acting as resident manager of the rental building, the tenant will receive a rent reduction plus a monthly management fee. The resident manager's duties and responsibilities include:
- collecting rent and late fees and issuing receipts to tenants;
- issuing eviction and default notices;
- inspecting rental units after a tenancy ends and the tenant has vacated;
- showing vacant rental units to prospective tenants;
- groundskeeping and building maintenance.
This Pennsylvania Resident Manager Agreement
is provided in MS Word format, and is fully editable to fit your circumstances.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016