Pennsylvania Self Storage Lease Agreement
Rent a storage unit to a customer with this Self Storage Lease Agreement for Pennsylvania.
- The renter agrees to keep the unit in a clean, safe and sanitary condition.
- The storage company will provide electricity for lighting only. Any additional power usage will be billed to the renter.
- The unit cannot be used to store hazardous, toxic, dangerous or illegal items.
- Use of alcohol or drugs on the premises is prohibited.
- If the renter defaults, the company's remedies include distress, ejectment and writ of possession.
Find out how easy it can be to draw up your rental contracts with this Pennsylvania Self Storage Lease Agreement.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016