Personal Management Agreement
Talent managers can prepare customized Personal Management Agreements for the artists they manage with this fully editable template.
- The manager agrees to provide professional advice in areas of artistic development, performance, marketing and promotion, and business development.
- The manager specifically does NOT provide services which would typically be provided by an agent, such as obtaining employment, bookings, performances, etc.
- The performer grants the manager power of attorney for retaining public relations staff, agents, legal counsel and other persons in connection with the performer's business and affairs, for signing contracts and other documents on behalf of the performer.
- The performer agrees to indemnify the manager against claims or damages.
- No matter whether you manage musical artists, actors, or performers in other entertainment genres, you can use this Personal Management Agreement template. Buy, download, personalize, customize, re-use it as often as you like.
Last Updated: 10-June-2021