Queensland Mutual Cancellation of Commercial Lease
Cancel an existing lease on office or retail space in Queensland with this Mutual Cancellation of Lease template.
- This agreement is only for QLD business tenancies. You will need to use a different form for residential tenants.
- The Cancellation of Lease form is used to terminate a commercial business lease and extinguish all rights and obligations of the parties except for those which accrue prior to the termination date.
- Both the lessor (landlord) and lessee (tenant) mutually agree to terminate the lease as of a specific date.
- This legal form template is available in MS Word format.
- Intended to be used only in Queensland, Australia.
Last Updated: 17-December-2021