(0) items
You have no items in your shopping cart.
All Categories

    Request to Terminate Tenancy | Scotland


    Scottish tenants, use this Request to Terminate Tenancy form to advise the Housing Council that you wish to relinquish your tenancy.

    • The Request form also states the reasons why you want to terminate the tenancy.
    • The form must be signed by the tenant (or joint tenant) and a representative of the council.
    • If applicable, the tenant's spouse must also sign to indicate that he/she relinquishes his/her rights under the Matrimonial Homes (Family Protection) (Scotland) Act.

    This Scotland Request to Terminate Tenancy form is provided in MS Word format, and is easy to download, fill in and print.

    Download Type: Microsoft Word
    Last Updated: 18-July-2018
    SKU: 7625