Scottish landlords, let a house to tenants with this Multiple Occupancy Short Assured Tenancy Agreement for Scotland.
- This form of Tenancy Agreement is for a dwelling classified as a house in multiple occupancy or "HMO" (two or more unrelated parties live in the property and share sanitary or washing facilities).
- The Agreement can be used for a furnished or unfurnished dwelling.
- The tenant is to pay council tax, gas, electric, phone, water and TV charges for the property.
- The tenant must keep the premises clean and not allow any damage.
- No pets, alterations or decoration are allowed without the landlord's consent.
- The landlord is responsible for repairs and insurance for the property, but the tenant is responsible for insuring his/her own personal property.
- The document includes a Form AT5 Notice to Prospective Tenant of Short Assured Tenancy.
- The Agreement is for use in Scotland only.
This Scottish Multiple Occupancy Short Assured Tenancy Agreement
template is available as a downloadable MS Word form, and is fully editable to fit your exact needs.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016