Hire a property manager to oversee the operations of a shopping mall with this Shopping Center Property Management Agreement.
- Independent Contractor. The property manager is retained as an independent contractor.
- Duties. The property manager's duties include collecting the rent, invoicing tenants, providing services to tenants, enforcing performance of the tenants' lease obligations, and generally managing all aspects of the mall operations.
- Budget. The property manager is responsible for preparing an annual operating budget for the shopping center.
- Insurance. The property manager must maintain a fidelity bond, workers compensation, auto liability and excess liability insurance coverage.
- Compensation. The property manager will be paid a management fee calculated as a percentage of all gross rents, but not to be less than a specified minimum amount.
This Shopping Center Property Management Agreement is available in MS Word format, and is fully customizable to fit your needs.
Last Updated: 05-September-2016