Find investors to invest in developing new software apps with this fully editable Software Developer Business Plan to Sell Limited Partnership Units.
- The Plan is intended for use by an existing software developer, as part of a fundraising campaign to raise capital for developing, publishing, marketing and distributing new software.
- Investment equity capital will be raised through the sale of units in a limited partnership, which will subsequently be exchanged for shares in a publicly traded company. Investors will be investing in the intellectual property.
- The developer will use the capital to publish, market and distribute new software programs.
- The Business Plan includes ROI investment projections, and a Confidentiality Agreement to protect against disclosure of your proprietary information.
- Each section of the template contains instructions to help you complete the document.
Potential lenders or investors need to see a solid business plan before they will invest in your proposal. This Software Developer Business Plan to Sell Limited Partnership Units
is a downloadable Microsoft Word template and is totally editable to fit your specific circumstances.