Software Developer Business Plan to Sell Limited Partnership Units
Find investors to invest in developing new software apps with this fully editable Software Developer Business Plan to Sell Limited Partnership Units.
- The Plan is intended for use by an existing software developer, as part of a fundraising campaign to raise capital for developing, publishing, marketing and distributing new software.
- Investment equity capital will be raised through the sale of units in a limited partnership, which will subsequently be exchanged for shares in a publicly traded company. Investors will be investing in the intellectual property.
- The developer will use the capital to publish, market and distribute new software programs.
- The Business Plan includes ROI investment projections, and a Confidentiality Agreement to protect against disclosure of your proprietary information.
- Each section of the template contains instructions to help you complete the document.
Potential lenders or investors need to see a solid business plan before they will invest in your proposal. This Software Developer Business Plan to Sell Limited Partnership Units
is a downloadable Microsoft Word template and is totally editable to fit your specific circumstances.
Last Updated: 14-Apr-2016