South Australia Periodic Tenancy Agreement
If you own or manage rental property, you know the importance of having a good tenant document. This South Australia Residential Tenancy Agreement for Periodic Tenancy conforms to the Residential Tenancies Act and Regulations.
- A periodic tenancy is a month-to-month, week-to-week or year-to-year tenancy, in other words one that renews automatically at the end of each rental period until one of the parties ends it.
- You can use this legal form template for either a furnished or unfurnished premises.
- The landlord is responsible for maintenance, repairs, and complying with building and health and safety codes.
- The tenant must keep the premises clean and repair any damage to the premises.
- The landlord must pay all statutory rates, taxes and charges, but charges for water supply shall be as agreed between the parties.
- When you purchase this document, you also get a Premises Condition Report that the landlord and tenant can fill out at the beginning and end of the tenancy.
Get the South Australia Residential Tenancy Agreement for Periodic Tenancy and rest assured that your tenant paperwork covers all the necessary issues.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016