South Carolina Conditional Waiver and Release of Lien Upon Final Payment
South Carolina contractors can release lien rights after receiving final payment on a construction project with this Conditional Waiver and Release of Lien form.
- The lien release is only effective when the payment check is honored by the bank.
- The contractor warrants that all subtrades and suppliers have been paid or will be paid from the final payment.
- This release form should only be used if the contractor has received final payment (except for any disputed amounts).
- Downloadable and reusable MS Word template.
- Intended for use only in South Carolina.
Last Updated: 26-July-2021