(0) items
You have no items in your shopping cart.
All Categories

    Tasmania Claim for Non-Lodged Bond


    Tasmania tenants, apply to get your bond back at the end of your tenancy with this Claim for Non-Lodged Bond form.

    • This form is only used if the tenant has paid the bond to the landlord or agent and the bond was not lodged with the Rental Deposit Authority.
    • The form includes instructions on how to complete it.
    • This is a free form in PDF format from the Tasmania Office of the Residential Tenancy Commissioner.
    Download Type: Adobe PDF
    Last Updated: 30-November-2021
    SKU: 1581