Tasmania Notice to Vacate for Breach
If you have a tenant who has violated the tenancy agreement for some reason other than not paying the rent, serve him/her with this Tasmania Notice to Vacate for Breach of Residential Tenancy Agreement.
- You can use this form if (i) the tenant has breached the Tenancy Agreement in some manner other than for failing to pay rent, or (ii) the tenancy has expired, or (iii) the premises will be sold or converted to a different use.
- The Notice to Vacate informs the tenant that he/she must move out of the rental premises by a specified date.
- The form includes a copy of the relevant sections of the Residential Tenancy Act 1997.
- This template is easy to download, fill in and print.
- Intended for use only in the State of Tasmania, Australia.
Last Updated: 30-August-2021