TN farmland owners, lease your land to a tenant with this Tennessee Farm Lease for Cash or Crop Shares.
- This Lease gives the tenant the option to pay rent to the landlord either in cash or as a percentage of the crops grown on the land or proceeds from the crops (share cropping).
- The tenant agrees to prepare and plant crops in a timely manner, and if the tenant fails to do so, the landlord has the right to enter the land and harvest the crops.
- The tenant is responsible for care and maintenance of the land, including controlling soil erosion and maintaining existing water courses.
- The landlord has reasonable right of entry and inspection.
- The tenant will maintain the buildings and fixtures, hedges and fences. The landlord will furnish the necessary materials.
The Tennessee Farm Lease for Cash or Crop Shares template is provided in MS Word format, and is fully editable to fit your needs.
Last Updated: 08-August-2016