TN landowners, do you let hunters hunt game on your land? Charge them an annual fee for the privilege with this Tennessee Hunting Lease Agreement.
- This contract template can be used for individual hunters or for groups and organizations.
- Hunters must abide by all local, state and federal hunting and shooting laws, and must report all violations.
- Hunters agree to take proper care of the land by not cutting live trees, bringing pets on the land, or polluting the area.
- Hunters must observe all safety measures regarding fire and other dangers.
- Hunters are responsible for all damage to land, buildings, crops and stock.
- All hunters who use the land agree to indemnify the landowner against all claims and actions for loss, damage, injury or death.
This Tennessee Hunting Lease Agreement template is provided in MS Word format, and can be easily customized to fit your circumstances.