Texas 30 Day Notice to Landlord of Intention to Vacate
TX tenants, terminate your monthly tenancy by serving your landlord with this Texas 30 Day Notice to Landlord of Intention to Vacate.
- The Notice must be served in accordance with Title 8 of the Texas Property Code.
- The landlord is notified that the tenant is terminating the tenancy as of a specified date and will vacate the premises by that date.
- A Service of Notice form is included, to record the details of how the Notice was served on the landlord.
- This legal form template is provided in MS Word format and is easy to download, fill in and print.
- Intended for use only in the State of Texas.
Last Updated: 18-August-2021