Rent a Texas condominium unit to a tenant under the terms of this comprehensive Condominium Lease Agreement.
- Prohibited Activities. The lease contains clauses prohibiting smoking and restricting the type and number of pets allowed in the unit.
- Lien on Property. The landlord has a contractual lien against all of the tenant's personal property to secure payment of delinquent rent.
- Assessments. The tenant agrees to pay all annual assessments and special assessments levied by the condominium association.
- Indemnification. The tenant indemnifies the landlord against damage or injury caused by the tenant's action or inaction, or by that of the tenant's family or guests.
- Abandonment. If the condominium is abandoned by the tenant, the landlord may take possession of any of the tenant's property which has been left behind, and may dispose of such property as the landlord sees fit.
- Military Duty. The lease contains a clause allowing the tenant early termination if the tenant is a member of the military and is called to active duty or is reassigned.
This Texas Condominium Lease Agreement is available as a downloadable template in MS Word format, and is fully editable to fit your particular circumstances.
Last Updated: 28-March-2017