Allow a neighbor to have access over your land with this Ingress and Egress Easement and Maintenance Agreement for Texas land owners.
- This form can be used to create an easement for a road to one party's house that runs across adjoining land belonging to a neighbor.
- The landowner (the grantor) grants, sells and conveys to the other party (the grantee) a perpetual, free, continuous and uninterrupted easement to use the easement.
- Neither party will erect any improvements that impair the flow of traffic over the easement.
- The grantee is responsible for maintaining the easement in an all-weather road surface condition.
- The easement is granted solely for the purpose of entering and leaving (ingress and egress), access and maintenance to and from the grantee's property.
This Texas Ingress and Egress Easement and Maintenance Agreement
is available in MS Word format, and can be easily customized to fit your circumstances.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016