Texas realty brokers, prepare an Exclusive Right-to-Sell Residential Real Estate Agreement with this easy-to-use template.
- The property seller gives the broker the exclusive right to sell the property. In exchange, the broker will list the property and promote it with potential buyers.
- In addition to the broker's fees, the seller is responsible for paying all closing costs.
- The seller agrees to pay the broker's fee if the seller fails or refuses to sell the property to a qualified buyer identified by the broker, or if the seller breaches the agreement.
- The broker's fee is not payable if the sale cannot be completed through no fault of the seller.
- Any earnest money forfeited by a buyer will be distributed equally between the seller and the broker, provided that the broker's portion does not exceed the agreed commission.
- If the broker shows the property to a buyer represented by the broker, the broker may not disclose confidential information about one party to the other, including how much the party is willing to pay or to accept for the property.
- The seller agrees to refer any inquiries about the sale of the property to the broker.
This Texas Exclusive Right-to-Sell Residential Real Estate Agreement
is available as a downloadable Microsoft Word file which is fully editable to fit your specific circumstances.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016