Texas Horse Boarding and Stall Lease Agreement
Sign a contract with a rider to provide board and feed with this Texas Horse Boarding and Stall Lease Agreement.
- Rental charges include feed and hay.
- The horse owner is responsible for all veterinary, farrier, and other expenses for the horse.
- The horse owner will have access to pasture land for grazing and exercising of the animal.
- In the event of emergency, the stable owner may obtain medical attention for the animal, but shall use best efforts to contact the horse's owner first.
- The horse owner must provide current medical records, vaccination certificates, and copies of any insurance policies in effect.
- The animal must be halter broken. If the stable owner deems it necessary, s/he has the right to obtain special training, at the customer's expense.
- The file contains a schedule of Rules and Safety Guidelines.
To access the Texas Horse Boarding and Stall Lease Agreement, click 'Add to Cart', and then check out. After the purchase goes through you'll be directed to a download page where you can get the file.