Texas Horse Boarding and Stall Lease Agreement
Sign a contract with a rider to provide board and feed with this Texas Horse Boarding and Stall Lease Agreement.
- Rental charges include feed and hay.
- The horse owner is responsible for all veterinary, farrier, and other expenses for the horse.
- The horse owner will have access to pasture land for grazing and exercising of the animal.
- In the event of emergency, the stable owner may obtain medical attention for the animal, but shall use best efforts to contact the horse's owner first.
- The horse owner must provide current medical records, vaccination certificates, and copies of any insurance policies in effect.
- The animal must be halter broken. If the stable owner deems it necessary, s/he has the right to obtain special training, at the customer's expense.
- The file contains a schedule of Rules and Safety Guidelines.
- Available in MS Word format.
- Intended to be used only in the State of Texas.
Last Updated: 16-February-2022