Texas Second Notice to Landlord of Needed Repairs
Texas tenants, have you notified your landlord that your rental unit requires repairs? If the landlord still has not made the repairs, serve him/her with this Second Notice to Landlord of Needed Repairs.
- The Notice is required under Title 8 of the Texas Property Code.
- The landlord is required to fix the repairs by the date set out in the Notice, or the tenant may pursue the remedies allowed by State law.
- A Service of Notice form is included, to record the details of how the Notice was served on the landlord.
- This form is provided in MS Word format and is easy to download, fill in and print.
- Intended for use only in the State of Texas.
Last Updated: 07-June-2021