Bill of Sale Subject to Debt | UK
Sell a vehicle or other personal property to a buyer who will take over the payments on the item with this Bill of Sale (subject to debt) for UK residents.
- NOTE - You will need the consent of the lender (or original vendor) before the property can be transferred to a new owner.
- The bill of sale agreement can be used for vehicles, appliances, electronics, or other personal property bought on hire purchase.
- The seller warrants that he/she has the right to sell the property to the buyer.
- The buyer acknowledges the debt owing on the property, and agrees to take over payment of the outstanding balance of the debt.
- The buyer also indemnifies the seller against any claims arising from the buyer's failure to pay the debt.
- Available in MS Word format.
- Intended to be used only in the United Kingdom.
Last Updated: 28-December-2021