UK Bill of Sale Subject to Debt
Sell a vehicle or other personal property to a buyer who will take over the payments on the item with this Bill of Sale (subject to debt) for UK residents.
- NOTE - You will need the consent of the lender (or original vendor) before the property can be transferred to a new owner.
- The bill of sale agreement can be used for vehicles, appliances, electronics, or other personal property bought on hire purchase.
- The seller warrants that he/she has the right to sell the property to the buyer.
- The buyer acknowledges the debt owing on the property, and agrees to take over payment of the outstanding balance of the debt.
- The buyer also indemnifies the seller against any claims arising from the buyer's failure to pay the debt.
The UK Bill of Sale (subject to debt) form can be used throughout the United Kingdom. Easy to download, fill in and print.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016