Garage Tenancy Agreement | UK
Let a garage or carport to a tenant who needs parking space with this Garage Tenancy Agreement for the UK.
- The tenancy will run week to week, and can be terminated by one week's notice.
- The weekly rental must be paid in advance, and can be prepaid for up to 1 year.
- The tenant agrees to use the garage only for parking and/or storing a motor vehicle.
- The tenant is responsible for the costs of any damage to the garage and must promptly report any damage or required repairs to the landlord.
- The tenant may not store any inflammable substances in the garage, other than the fuel in the tank of the vehicle.
- This legal agreement template is available as a MS Word document.
- Governed by English laws and intended for use only in the United Kingdom.
Last Updated: 15-September-2021