Let a garage or carport to a tenant who needs parking space with this Garage Tenancy Agreement
for the UK.
- The tenancy will run week to week, and can be terminated by one week's notice.
- The weekly rental must be paid in advance, and can be prepaid for up to 1 year.
- The tenant agrees to use the garage only for parking and/or storing a motor vehicle.
- The tenant is responsible for the costs of any damage to the garage and must promptly report any damage or required repairs to the landlord.
- The tenant may not store any inflammable substances in the garage, other than the fuel in the tank of the vehicle.
This United Kingdom Garage Tenancy Agreement
template is provided in MS Word format, and is fully editable to meet your specific needs.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016