UK Non-Secure Tenancy Agreement
This Non-Secure Tenancy Agreement governs tenancies of council housing units in England and Wales.
- Rent is payable weekly, on Monday of each week.
- The tenant is responsible for keeping the property clean and in good order and for making any repairs that are not the responsibility of the council.
- The council is responsible for maintaining and repairing the exterior of the premises, and installations for water, heating, etc.
- The tenant is responsible for maintaining the garden, trees, and shrubs, and for ensuring that common areas and outbuildings are kept clean and tidy.
- Pets are allowed with the council's consent, but must be kept under control.
- The file includes a Premises Condition Report, to be completed by the parties at the start and at the end of the tenancy.
To obtain your copy of the UK Non-Secure Tenancy Agreement, simply add it to your cart and proceed through the secure checkout. You can download the template immediately after purchasing.
Last Updated: 14-Apr-2016