(0) items
You have no items in your shopping cart.
All Categories

    Notice to Terminate Tenancy for House / Flat Share | UK


    Terminate your tenancy in a house or flat that you share with one or more other tenants by serving the landlord with this Notice to Terminate Tenancy for a House ⁄ Flat Share.

    • This form is for rental properties in England or Wales.
    • The tenant/sharer gives notice to the owner that s/he is terminating the tenancy.
    • This notice cannot be used for an Assured Shorthold Tenancy.
    • A Proof of Service form is included, to record the details of how the Notice is served on the owner.

    This UK Notice to Terminate Tenancy for a House ⁄ Flat Share form is provided in MS Word format, and is easy to download, fill in and print.

    Download Type: Microsoft Word
    Last Updated: 18-July-2018
    SKU: 7314