Let a parking spot in the UK with this Parking Stall Lease Agreement template.
- This parking lease can be used to accompany a tenancy agreement, or can be used separately to lease a parking stall in a business car park or a privately owned parking area.
- The car park owner is not liable for loss of items left in the vehicle.
- The parking stall is to be used only for the purpose of parking the vehicle, and not for storage, vehicle maintenance or other use.
- Vehicles must be properly parked. The renter gives the car park owner the authority to remove the vehicle if it obstructs the parking or movement of other vehicles.
- Speeding in the car park is prohibited.
This United Kingdom Parking Stall Lease Agreement
is provided in MS Word format, and is fully editable to meet your exact needs.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016