Let a parking spot in the UK with this Parking Stall Lease Agreement template.
- This parking lease can be used to accompany a tenancy agreement, or can be used separately to lease a parking stall in a business car park or a privately owned parking area.
- The car park owner is not liable for loss of items left in the vehicle.
- The parking stall is to be used only for the purpose of parking the vehicle, and not for storage, vehicle maintenance or other use.
- Vehicles must be properly parked. The renter gives the car park owner the authority to remove the vehicle if it obstructs the parking or movement of other vehicles.
- Speeding in the car park is prohibited.
This United Kingdom Parking Stall Lease Agreement
is provided in MS Word format, and is fully editable to meet your exact needs.