UK Secure Tenancy Agreement
Let council housing units to tenants under the provisions of this Secure Tenancy Agreement, for use in England and Wales
- The rent must be paid on Monday of each week.
- The tenant's responsibilities include keeping the property clean and in good order and making any necessary interior repairs.
- The council is responsible for maintaining and repairing the exterior of the premises, and installations for water, heating, etc.
- The tenant must maintain the garden, trees, shrubs, and outbuildings.
- If the council consents to allow the tenant to keep a pet, the pet must be kept under control.
- Also included in the template is a Premises Condition Report, to be completed at the start and end of the tenancy.
To purchase the UK Secure Tenancy Agreement, add it to your cart, check out and pay. You will then be able to download the digital form to your computer or tablet.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016