Additional Conditions of Release of Defendant | USA
If there are additional conditions to a defendant's release you can add this schedule to the original Order Setting Conditions of Release in a US Federal Court criminal case.
- Additional conditions may include:
- supervisory custody,
- the defendant agreeing to actively seek employment or to start an education program,
- travel restrictions,
- avoiding contact with specified persons,
- receiving medical or psychiatric treatment,
- no use of drugs or alcohol,
- no possession of firearms,
- curfew, home detention, or home incarceration,
- such other conditions as the Court sees fit to impose.
- USA Additional Conditions of Release, United States District Court Form AO 199B (rev 12/11).
Last Updated: 02-July-2018