Do you manage a municipal park area in the United States which rents its facilities to the public for private functions? Write up your rental contracts with this ready-made template City Park Facility Rental Agreement
- The rental is for a specified area of the park only.
- The renter is responsible for clean-up and trash removal.
- Restrictions on use of nails, tacks, staples, spikes, etc. to secure tablecloths to picnic tables.
- No posts or stakes to be used.
- Access to public toilets.
- Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only.
- Dogs are only allowed in designated areas of the park.
- Restrictions on alcohol use within the park.
This USA City Park Facility Rental Agreement
is provided in MS Word format, and can be easily edited to fit your particular circumstances.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016