USA Closing Correction Agreement
The Closing Correction Agreement protects both the buyer and the seller in the event any of the closing documents in a real estate transaction are lost, misplaced, or inaccurate.
- The buyer and the seller agree to correct or replace any closing document that contains an error or which has been lost or destroyed.
- If the original loan note is replaced, the seller and the lender will indemnify the buyer against any loss.
- If there was an error resulting in the wrong amount of funds being transferred between the parties, the parties agree to supply or refund any amount necessary to adjust for the error.
- The agreement does not address any errors in consumer disclosure documentation given to the buyer in connection with a mortgage loan.
- This form can be used throughout the United States.
If your real estate sale or purchase is relying on lost or incorrect documents, you need this USA Closing Correction Agreement. Buy and download the form now.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016