Prepare a Co-Branding Agreement between a service provider and an application provider with this comprehensive template for the USA.
- The service provider operates one or more websites which deliver third party content, products and/or services to its customers. The application provider has distributions rights for certain content, products and/or services it wants to disseminate through the service provider websites.
- The co-branded application will be developed, hosted and maintained by application provider, and integrated into the service provider's systems.
- The parties mutually agree not to serve advertising of the other party's competitors.
- Ownership rights and restrictions of each party with respect to data collected.
- Grant of limited licenses for use of trademarks, content, and intellectual property.
- Application provider is responsible for maintenance and customer support.
- Service provider is responsible for promotion.
This USA Co-Branding Agreement with Application Provider
is provided in MS Word format, and is fully editable to fit your specific circumstances.