This Mississippi Certificate of Corporate Borrower is part of the paperwork documenting and securing a commercial loan. An officer of the corporation makes certifications regarding:
- the borrowerâ€™s corporate status, its legal and valid authority to enter into the agreement,
- the financial situation of the borrower,
- the title and status of the property being mortgaged by the borrower as security for the loan,
- the presence of any hazardous substances on the property,
- the existence of any legal actions against the borrower or with respect to the property.
To access the Mississippi Certificate of Corporate Borrower
, add it to your shopping cart and go through the secure checkout. You can then download the template and use it immediately.