Horseback Riding Release Form | USA
If you provide horseback riding lessons or activities to the public, you need to protect your business and your employees from legal claims associated with those activities. Have all your clients sign this Release Form before participating.
- The Release form should be signed by all students and riders before taking part in any lessons or riding activities. If they refuse to sign, they should not be allowed on or around the horses. If the rider is a minor, the form should be signed by a parent or guardian.
- The rider acknowledges the risks associated with the sport and assumes responsibility for those risks.
- The rider releases the stable owner, horse owner and all related parties from any and all liability.
- The rider waives any claims he or she may have for loss of or damage to property, or injury or death to the rider or any animal owned by the rider.
- To get your copy of the Horseback Riding Release Form, add it to your shopping cart, go through the secure check out, and download the form at the end of the transaction.
- This release can be used throughout the United States.
Last Updated: 26-May-2022