Prepare an Operating Agreement for a limited liability company (LLC) with several members with this comprehensive template for the USA.
The Operating Agreement sets out the rights, obligations and relationship of the members of the LLC. Provisions of the Agreement include:
- dealing with the interest of a member if the member fails to make the required capital contributions;
- the method by which profits and losses will be allocated;
- how fair market value of a membership interest will be determined;
- procedure for calling meetings of members and for voting;
- transfers of membership interests, including transfer on the death of a member;
- dissolution and winding up.
This USA LLC Operating Agreement for Multimember Company is available in MS Word format, and is fully editable to fit your specific requirements.
Last Updated: 02-May-2021